Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

FIRST POST!

Every blog starts out new with that first post. I got you here now, I gotta get you to read my post and keep you coming back!  So I have a couple of links here for ya'll to check out to do a little reading on.  These links will give you a great idea about what I'm gonna be talking about here and hopefully they can answer some of your questions about beef, food safety, and agriculture in general!

This first link is to Safe Food Inc.  After the book and movie "Food Inc." came out, those involved in food animal production developed this website to answer some of the questions and dispel some of the myths that many people may have about modern food production.  This website is JAM-PACKED with articles and videos for you to watch that will answer many of the questions you might have about modern food and food animal production.  You can visit the website HERE!!

The next link I have is to Meat Myth Crushers.  This website gives you sources of information to give to friends and family members who might have questions about modern food and food animal production.  You can watch interviews with industry professionals and meat scientists who tackle some of the hard-hitting questions that consumers and those not involved in food and food animal production often ask.  You can visit that website HERE!

This is just the beginning! I won't be posting links every time, I'll often be talking about goings-on in the beef cattle industry as well and discussing current topics relevant to agriculture and food production.

I hope you learn something and check back soon for my next blog post!

1 comment:

  1. As long as you don't talk about chicken too much, I'll be visiting regularly.

    ReplyDelete